We visited the Villa 1st week in June and had a lovely week enjoying the sunshine, facilities at the villa itself, and the local places of interest. The villa is kitted out really nicely and having our one year old Daughter with us the flexibility of having the pool, barbecue, internet, and UK TV for CBeebies was a result! It all made for a really relaxing week away in private and secluded environment. I’d recommend hiring a car as we enjoyed some nice trips out. A visit to the old town of mijas in the hills is definitely worth doing. It’s a really quaint old fashioned Spanish town with some amazing views and lovely restaurants. Also a visit to the nearby beach in Fuengirola is easy and definitely worth a look. There’s loads of restaurants but one that stood out for me was Venta El Jinete – nice setting, really friendly staff, excellent food, and great value. All round we had a lovely week and will definitely be heading back next year.
Had one of the best holidays to date at the Villa. Know the area pretty well and the Web site says exactly what it is. Heaven. Very very comfortable on fantastic location. Close to get to any where along the Costa Del Golf Coastline.Places we know of interest:
- Mijas, absolutely fabulous, not to be missed, great sites and food, music etc.
- Coin Town, drive up towards the mountains, great market and square for food etc.
- Cartama, very Spanish only town, and culture driven.
- Malaga, old town is fantastic with lots of history.Along the coast with short drives are:
- Puerto Banus, millionaires paradise of shops and restaurants and fantastic boats etc.
- Calla Honda, great beech and restrauant.
- Mijas Costa, great beech and shopping, get there early for market with every thing and parking. Gets very busy.
- Benemadena, huge marina and shopping and restaurants.
- Fuengirola, great place for all ages, nothing you can’t do. Good shopping, food, beeches and night clubs.
- Gibraltar, good day out with good shops and bargains to be had. Park on the outside to avoid cues.Good place for car hire
- Malanga car .com.
- Good prices.Keep the garden well watered, cannot say enough about the Villa.Will be looking to go again as soon as we can.Loved it.
Great location, huge villa for just our small family of 4. Very clean, and well presented throughout.Pool was great as it was gated off from main social area, so for our young family we felt safe that the kids couldnt just wander down to the pool.Really super family holiday away from the crowds, very secluded.Highly recommended!We are booked for next year!
I’m Linda I won a stay in your Mijas villa , and it has been wonderful, far beyond our expectations.
We would like to know the possibility of booking the villa for two weeks in August 2020.
Thank you I look forward to hearing from you